Your daughter’s future begins right now!
- 75% of girls with low self-esteem reported engaging in negative activities like cutting, bullying, smoking, drinking, or disordered eating. This compares to 25% of girls with high self-esteem.
- Nearly 40% of all teenagers have posted or sent sexually suggestive messages online.
- 83% of girls report being bullied either in school or online.
- 12-year-old girls with low self-esteem are 2 ½ times more likely to engage in heavy drug & alcohol use by age 15.
- The risk of teenage motherhood is raised – by up to 50% – among teenage girls with lower self-esteem.
- In the U.S., 1 in 4 sexually active teens become infected with an STD every year.
- Source: Dosomething.org
You want your daughter to make smart choices.
Remember who she was before the world told her who she was “supposed” to be?
If you want your daughter to….
- Have incredible self-confidence & healthy self-esteem
- Make smart decisions
- Have genuine communication with you
- Possess empowering ways to deal with bullying and combating peer pressure
- Learn how to develop healthy boundaries when dating
- Increase her motivation & work ethic so that she follows through with tasks
- Find her inner strengths so that she can maximize those strengths for her success
- Discover stress & self-care techniques so that she has the coping skills to withstand difficult times
And if you want….
- To understand how to help your daughter navigate through the cultural pressures of today.
- To experience a deeper connection, more laughter, and more honest communication between you and your daughter leading to more ease in your home.
- Peace of mind knowing that your daughter is headed down a positive path.
Let’s work together.
“My daughter really enjoyed the coaching sessions with Coach Keisha. The discussions and activities helped her focus on her positive and unique inner qualities, her relationships, and her personal goals. She is definitely more confident in herself and her abilities. Thanks, Coach Keisha!”
– Shawnell Bradshaw
I’m technology savvy so all coaching programs can be offered virtually via Skype or face to face in my cute office located in Dallas, TX.
Choose a coaching program below that speaks to your needs (click on title to expand):
1:1 Coaching Packages
Confidently Empowered - 90 Day VIP Coaching Program
- 90 Days of high-touch coaching, mentorship, & accountability
- Bi-weekly 1:1 sessions for your daughter (offered in person or via Skype)
- Monthly private Mother/Daughter sessions
- Unlimited email access to me for the entire 90 days for questions & support
- Lifework challenges that encourage growth
- Connection Challenges that infuse healthy communication
This is the personal development system designed for you and your daughter to share together. You’re about to see an incredible TRANSFORMATION! This exclusive program infuses your daughter’s confidence and communication into a habit. In 90 days, you both will see real-time results.
Want to become “Confidently Empowered”? Click here to book your Breakthrough Discovery Call to gain support and strategies and discuss how Coaching & mentorship can benefit you and your daughter!
Private Intensive Coaching Day
- 1 full day of private intensive coaching sessions (5 Hours)
- 2 follow up 50 minute sessions
- Available in person or virtually via Skype
You + Me + Your Daughter for the WHOLE Day! Get ready for the empowerment ride of your life! This powerful day includes both 1:1 private coaching sessions for your daughter, and a private Mother/Daughter coaching session for you both. She can finally talk to someone you both can trust, allowing her to discover the source of her strengths & gain support to overcome her challenges; while you will gain a better understanding of the issues that she is facing, and proven strategies to build both your confidence, communication, & your bond.
Click here to book a Breakthrough Discovery Call to discuss scheduling your Private Intensive Coaching Day.
Are you or your daughter feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or worried? Tired of trying to figure it out on your own? Let me help you. This Power Hour is laser-focused on helping you or your daughter find solutions to one particular issue. At the end of this call, you will feel more confident & have more clarity to make the best decision that is right for you.
I’m here for you. We can connect by Phone or Skype. Let’s talk.
Group Coaching Programs
You Grow Girl - Summer Self-Esteem Summit 2017
**REGISTRATION IS FULL**
You Grow Girl
Summer Self-Esteem Summit 2017
Groups for girls who want to THRIVE in school and in life.
Calling all Middle & High School girls who want to:
- Make New Friends
- Learn ways to Problem Solve
- Let go of Self-Doubt & Gain Confidence
- Improve Social Skills & Resolve Conflicts
- Learn Coping Skills & How to Deal with Drama
- Build Leadership & Academic Organization Skills
- Gain a Sisterhood & know that they are not alone
Come join us for a Summer Self-Esteem Summit!!
Topics of Group Discussion: Self-esteem, Body Image, Peer Pressure, Navigating Friendships, Building Resilience, Handling Transitions, Setting Goals, Managing Stress, Smart Social Media Usage
Dates: Tuesday or Thursday evenings in June 2017
- Tuesday: High school girls (rising 9th-12th grade) May 30, June 6,13, 20, and 27
- Thursday: Middle School girls (rising 6th-8th grade) June 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Girls to Women Health and Wellness – 16980 Dallas Parkway, Suite 204, Dallas, Texas, 75248
This is NOT the ideal group for girls who:
- May be experiencing suicidal thoughts
- May be engaging in self-injurious behavior
This peer support mentoring/life-coaching group is not a suitable replacement to treat mental illness. If your daughter needs this type of therapeutic group, Coach Keisha would be happy to refer you to a great group, so please contact her.
**REGISTRATION IS FULL**
“Help her gain skills now, that will empower her throughout life”
~Coach Keisha Howard Gaddis
Confident Girl University – 60 Day Virtual Group Coaching Program for Middle & High School Aged Girls
An 8 week journey to boost self-love, good decision making skills, & confidence.
Because…“Confident Girls Make Smart Choices”
- Weekly Videos
- Weekly Lifework Assignments & Challenges for Growth
- Bi-Weekly Group Mentoring & Coaching Video Calls with Coach Keisha (Groups are divided by age)
- Graduation Ceremony & Certificate
Being a teen girl is tough, and this online group coaching program empowers girls with the confidence & good decision making skills to transition through their teen years like a pro! For 60 Days, girls are provided weekly coaching lessons, support, accountability, & homework that covers all of the trending topics that affect girls today such as body image appreciation, boosting self-esteem, smart social media usage, dating and setting boundaries with boys, friendship & friendship drama, popularity, bullying, and stress management.
By the end of this program, your daughter will have confidence that comes from the inside out, allowing her to make smart choices that honor who she is and the powerful woman she is destined to be. This virtual program will start again soon and it is offered online making it available to girls across the nation, so register early to grab your spot.
To view more information and to register, click here.
Moms’ Inside Scoop — Online Membership Club for Moms of Teen Girls
Let’s face it: these days you need to stay in the loop! I’ll keep you posted on new lingo, hot topics, and signs to look for as it relates to the teen girls of today. I’m your translator and troubleshooter here to offer solutions on anything related to connecting with teen girls today.
Your membership includes:
- 1 monthly live teleconference where you will learn the latest trends in the girl-world & connect with other moms.
- A private Facebook Group where you can share and discuss present struggles, and gain support from the other Moms in the group.
- Monthly mother/daughter bonding activity suggestions
- Self-care & Stress busters for Moms of teens
- Confidence boosters for both you and your daughter
If you want to be a Moms’ Inside Scoop Member – click here to reserve your spot. Membership opens very soon.
“One of Coach Keisha’s key strengths is that she really listens to my daughter and has such a graceful way of mixing the real world in each session. My daughter trusts and respects Coach Keisha and the lessons she learns from her. Those teachings allow my daughter to navigate through her social and academic issues with less anxiety and better outcomes.
As my daughter and I rev up to approach the challenges and successes that come with middle school years, I am encouraged in knowing that I have a partner to help influence my growing young lady make the best choices possible.
Experience has taught me that telling my daughter to be confident and expecting it to happen is ineffective. I now know that confidence is a learned behavior that requires input from multiple experiences and people. Thankfully, Coach Keisha’s tips and strategies are effective in helping my daughter transform into a more elegant and poised young lady.”
– Shun Foreman